Saturday, May 10, 2008

The first post for my "Birth day" for my blog .

http://junmengfoodcity.blogspot.com/

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
"junmengfoodcity.blogspot.com" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!!!!!!!!

LOL, sound funny isn't it ? i cant figure any nice name for it . Hmm.. My main purpose of creating this blog is to share the place of mine to have nice food. I will try my best to get all the information regarding to the restaurant and takes photo of its foods. LOL , start now ..

Today night around 10pm , i feel hungry and find some food to eat outside. Then i decided to eat
satey near my house , his satey quite nice thou( I will show you where is it soon) , but i saw a new burger stall, so i decided to try on it. Then i called " Daging burger special cheese" lol , i asked him how much , he said:"rm 3.90" .WTF , so expensive lol . Nevermine,so i hope it taste very well , if not is a waste of my money . Then i look at him how to cook . I remind him already i want
TOMATO SAUCE, he go and add CHILLI SAUCE, second WTF.. lol , nvm , he changed it for me ,
then i saw the most WTF in my life !! HE GO AND ADD SOOOO MUCH OF PEPPER FOR ME !! First he add so much of white pepper, lol , i though is just that but NOOOOOO, he go and add red pepper and black pepper, OMFG, He even go and put black pepper sauce at the top of the beef !! Is too much pepper man !!

So i went home and i try on it , 1 word "SUCKS" lol , from that day on , i wont visit that stall anymore , I SWEAR TO GOD! AH MEN lol .....
Thats for today! T_T wasted rm  3.90

5 comments:

ling said...

wow .. gt blog liao worr .. so IN alrdy .. jz drop by n say hi ^^

Unknown said...

Time to say ohshit...Lawl
I remembered that I also went to a burger stall before on fraser hill.

There was cheaper abotu like RM3.00
and chicken plus cheese! omfg.

You should try ...Haha

Happy bday to this blog...XD

Shaman.
I love o2 lol.

Anonymous said...

hi lengzai ^_^
grats for your blog and,
i have a suggestion for you.
if you wanna managed a "food blog",
is better than having a camera or a handphone with camera,
pictures~~~
=D
sure makes alot ppl crazy to eat it.
xDDD

said...

wat the hell....jun meng writting a food blog...no way...
I try my best to read tis...n promote ur blog by real action...going the place u go...n find out wat ur telling is true...LoL
Keep posting....Im hungry man...

Wee said...

LOL!~ zadao~
food food~
wanna eat leh~
keep it on!!