Saturday, June 14, 2008

Restaurant CANTON-i (广东金厨) at ONE Utama

HAHA, sorry for late update my blog . One day me and my family go have a walk in One Utama , then we found 1 place outside looks very "PRO" . So i suggest my family we go have a try on the food there. LOL .

Location: Old-wing of One-Utama , just opposite Burger King only
Telephone : 03-77297888
Business Hour: 11.00a.m - 10.00p.m

Ok, Now lets start !!

The picture above shown the outside look of the restaurant. Beautifull is it?

Ok, after i sit down , i look at the menu . The design very good leh , so i decide to take the picture down .

OK ! The first food has come ! 山水豆腐花 (San Shui TOUFU Flower ? lol) Ok , this 山水豆腐花 really have very smooth surface . I have never taste before that smooth TOUFU flower before , If go there , you can have a try .

Ok, second meal have arrive . 凤城水饺面 and 招牌蛋塔 . The Mee of the meal is very unique, if you compare other places mee with this , really cannot compare . Ok , Now ! my favourite , the Egg Tart. I heard their Egg Tart is very famous , and always people order a bunch of them to eat. WOW , really nice !!

Ok , Now the 3rd meal , The name is quite long lol . But it is just 虾猪肠粉 =.= , How to say leh , the taste is normal , but the prawn is very nice .

Ok !! Another good meal recommand ! XO酱萝白糕 . WOW, this ar, REALLY VERY NICE ! Got prawn inside also .YOU SHOULD TRY THIS !


HAHA , This is what i order , Chicken GON LOU MIN.. LOL , hmm , is normal , but is better than outside GON LOU MIN .

This restaurant not just sell some economic food above , it also sell porriage , DIM SUM etc. The price there is a bit expensive, Like the GON LOU MIN i order , it cost me rm10++ =.= .But overall is ok . My family didn't complain about those food , 1 also don't have . My parent say all is nice .

OK , thats all , enjoy lol

Marks:
Creativity:67/100
Food Freshness:70/100
Food Tastiness:70/100
Shop Environment:72/100
Services: 65/100
OVERALL: 68.8/100

No comments: